WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
“Cookies” are small information files sent to and stored in the device through which you access our website (mobile phone, personal computer, tablet or smart television) facilitating its use.
Cookies help us to improve quality, allowing us to compare, register, monitor and understand how our users browse through the website, identifying what the users find useful and what they do not, and thus allowing us to improve the browsing process. They can be used to identify the user.
The cookies used by this website will not harm your device. They are only used to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the website to work properly and others are used to improve performance and user experience.
TYPES OF COOKIE
Depending on the entity managing the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and that processes the data obtained, we can differentiate between:
- First-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself through which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by the publisher, but instead by another company that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: are designed to collect and store data while the user browses a website. They are normally used to store information that is only of interest to retain for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: Are a type of cookie where the data is still stored in the terminal equipment and can be accessed and processed for a time period defined by the cookie’s owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on why the data obtained through the cookies is being processed, the website can use:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided there, for example, controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying the session and accessing parts with restricted access.
- Customisation cookies: are those which allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature, predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user’s computer, such as, for example, language and type of browser.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the websites, application or platform and to create user navigation profiles.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show them advertising based on this.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY MARTICO, S.L.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the website and expire when the browser is closed. In contrast, permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session. They usually expire after a period of time that can range between two months and two years. The cookies used are both first-party and third-party, and include technical, customisation and analysis cookies. Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
|SERVICE||NAME OF COOKIE||PURPOSE|
|User log in||PHPSESSID||This cookie helps to keep you logged in even if you close the browser. When you come back to our website you will still be logged in unless you disconnect or close the session.|
|Cookie acceptance||cookie_policy_accepted||This cookie saves your preferences in response to the warning that cookies will be saved in your browser|
|SERVICE||NAME OF COOKIE||PURPOSE||MORE INFORMATION|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device by configuring the options for the browser installed on it: If cookies are disabled, some of the services offered may no longer be operational.
The method for disabling cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Settings, Tools or Options menu. Below we offer links to information on how to configure them in the main browsers:
- Cookies settings for Internet Explorer 10.
- Cookies settings for Internet Explorer 11.
- Cookies settings for Safari.
- Cookies settings for Google Chrome.
- Cookies settings for Firefox Mozilla.
- Cookies settings for Opera.
- Cookie settings in Android.
- Cookies settings for Windows Phone
- Cookies settings for BlackBerry.
Users are recognised to have and may exercise their rights of access, rectification, portability, erasure of their data and the rights to restrict and object to their processing by writing to the following address: Calle Berastegi, 4 – 5º izda. 48001 BILBAO (Vizcaya). Dpto. Protección de datos, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations, you can file a claim with the supervisory authority at www.agpd.es or www.avpd.euskadi.eus.